6 安排约见
你一定要会说的场景句
1.我想约见怀特先生。
I’d like to make an appointment with Mr.White.
2.我想下午3点跟您见面。
I’d like to meet you at three o’clock in the afternoon.
3.什么时间?
What time is it?
4.您什么时候有空?
When will you have time?
5.下周三我方便。
Next Wednesday would be all right for me.
6.他下周的时间都排满了。
He has a full schedule next week.
7.那么,我明天9点等您。
Then,I’ll be expecting you at nine tomorrow.
8.我们的约定时间必须有所改变。
Our appointment would have to be changed.
9.我非常抱歉,他不能在今天下午2点见您了。
I’m extremely sorry he can’t see you at two o’clock this afternoon.
10.我要取消预约。
I need to cancel that.
秘书邀约
A:I’d like to make an appointment[52] with Mr.White.我想约见怀特先生。
B:Sorry.His calendar is really full today.抱歉,今天他的日程排得满满的。
延伸 Mr.Shute would like to arrange an appointment with you.舒特先生想和你约个时间见面。
He would like to set up an appointment[53] with you.他想和你约个时间面谈。
I need to book some time with Mr.White.我需要与怀特先生约个时间。
Our manager wishes to call on[54] you at ten tomorrow morning.我们经理想在明天上午10点拜访您。
May I visit your company sometime next week?下周某个时间我可以去你们公司参观吗?
Let’s appoint a day to continue the talk,shall we?我们约一天继续会谈,好吗?
约会意向
A:I’d like to meet you at three o’clock in the afternoon.我想下午3点跟您见面。
B:Maybe some other time would be better.也许另约个时间更好些。
延伸 May I have an appointment with you this evening?我可以和您约定今晚见面吗?
Can I see you right now?我现在可以跟您见个面吗?
Could I come and see you this Thursday?这个周四我可以来看您吗?
I’d like to make an appointment with you.我想跟您约个时间见面。
I’d like to see you tomorrow if possible.如果可能的话,我想明天跟您见个面。
I’d like to call on you this afternoon if it’s convenient for[55] you.如果您方便的话,今天下午我想去拜访您。
约会时间
A:I need to make an appointment with your manager today.我想今天与你们经理约个会面时间。
B:OK.What time is it?好啊。什么时间?
延伸 3 o’clock this afternoon;I’ll call at his office.今天下午3点,我会去他的办公室
场景词汇
何时方便
A:When will you have time?您什么时候有空?
B:Any time between three and five.3点到5点之间的任何时间都可以。
延伸 When will be convenient for you?您什么时候方便?
What time will you be available?您什么时候方便?
Would that be convenient for you?那样您方便吗?
Would that suit you?您觉得合适吗?
When will you see me?您什么时候跟我会面?
Could you make it some other time?可以约定别的时间吗?
表明何时有空
A:What time would be convenient for you?您什么时候方便?
B:Next Wednesday would be all right for me.下周三我方便。
延伸 This afternoon will befine for me.今天下午我可以。
Any time will befine for me.任何时间我都方便。
Can you come to my house at three o’clock tomorrow afternoon?您可以明天下午3点到我家里来吗?
How about around one o’clock tomorrow afternoon?明天下午大约一点的时候可以吗?
I’m usually at the office on weekdays.工作日我通常都会在办公室。
I’m usually at home on Saturday afternoon.周六下午我通常都会在家。
Please come anytime you like.您随时可以过来。
Please come and see me anytime next week.下周您随时可以过来跟我见面。
I’m free after three o’clock.3点以后,我就有空了。
日程已满
A:Is he available next Monday?他下周一有空吗?
B:He has a full schedule next week.他下周的时间都排满了。
延伸 Sorry,but he doesn’t have any time in the morning.对不起,他上午没有空。
No,I’m afraid I can’t manage[56] it.不行,恐怕我做不到。
I’m sorry he won’t be available then.很抱歉,他那时没空。
He won’t be able to make it.他无法赴约。
场景词汇
I’m sorry;he’ll be too busy all afternoon.对不起,他整个下午都会很忙。
I’m afraid he’ll be tied up all day tomorrow.对不起,明天一整天他都没空。
He has another appointment that day.他那天有个别的约会。
He has a previous[57] appointment that day.他那天已经有个约会了。
Oh,the whole morning is booked up.哦,整个上午都安排满了。
期待见面
A:Then,I’ll be expecting[58] you at nine tomorrow.那么,我明天9点等您。
B:So see you then.那我们到时候见。
延伸 Then,I’ll be waiting for you.那么,我等您。
We will be expecting you then.期待您届时光临。
I’m looking forward to[59] seeing you tomorrow.我盼望明天见到你。
I’ll see you at two tomorrow afternoon.明天下午2点见。
推迟约会
A:What can I do for you?我能为您效劳吗?
B:I’m sorry.Our appointment would have to be changed.非常抱歉,我们的约定时间必须有所改变。
延伸 Can we make it a little later?我们可以把时间稍推迟一点吗?
Would I postpone[60] my appointment to some time next week?我能把约会推迟到下星期的某个时间吗?
I wonder if we could change the date of the meeting to some time later in the week.
不知道我们能否把会面的日期改到这个星期的晚些时候。
He would like to change it to next Monday at ten in the morning.他想把约会改在下星期一上午10点。
Actually we just want to put it off[61] until suppertime.实际上,我们只是想把它推迟到晚饭时间。
不能如期赴约
A:I’m extremely[62] sorry he can’t see you at two o’clock this afternoon.我非常
抱歉,他不能在今天下午2点见您了。
场景词汇
B:It’s a pity.We have to make it[63] some other time.真遗憾。那我们只好换个时间见面了。
延伸 I’d like to meet you,but I’m sorry I really can’t.我很想见你,可是没有时间。
I’m sorry,but I can’t make it.我很抱歉,我不能赴约了。
And please tell him that Mr.Fisher offers his sincere apologies for[64] the inconvenience.
请告诉他,费希尔先生对由此产生的不便很抱歉。
I’m just calling to say that I can’t keep the appointment this afternoon.I’m extremely sorry.我打电话是想说今天下午我没法赴约。十分抱歉。
取消约会
A:I need to cancel[65] that.We have had a last minute change of plans.我要取消预约。我们临时改变计划了。
B:I see.Would you like me to reschedule you for another night?我明白了。要不要另外为你安排别的晚上?
延伸 I’m afraid I can’t make it before the end of the week.恐怕本周末前我没时间。
I want to cancel the appointment.我想取消这次约会。
I’m sorry.I must cancel my appointment with Mr.White on Monday.对不起,我得取消星期一和怀特先生的约会。
I’m afraid I’ll have to cancel my appointment.恐怕我不得不取消我的约会。
Sorry,something unexpected comes up[66].I can’t be free tomorrow.对不起,出了点意外,明天我真抽不出时间了。
I’m sorry.But I have to cancel our appointment.抱歉,但我必须取消我们的约会。
Unfortunately,I have to cancel my appointment.不巧的是,我必须取消我的预约。
场景词汇