滑雪场英语脱口而出
上QQ阅读APP看本书,新人免费读10天
设备和账号都新为新人

  您有吗?

Do you have a reservation?

  请问您今晚几位光临呢?

How many of you may we expect tonight?

  请问您一共几位?

How many people do you have in all, please?

  您想订在大厅还是在包间呢?

Would you like a table in the main restaurant or in a private room?

  您什么时间到?

What time can we have the pleasure to see you?

  您想要什么位置的座位?

Where would you like to sit?

  我们会尽量为您安排,但我不能

Well try to arrange it for you, but I cant guarantee that.

  如果您迟到的时间不超过一小时,我们会为您保留位置。

If you are late less than one hour, we will keep this table for you.

  对不起,那个时段我们没有空位了。

Sorry, we dont have any tables available at that time.

  您介意等到有空位吗?

Would you mind waiting until one is available?

  您的预订已经得到确认。

Your reservation is confirmed.

  我们将为您延长预订时间。

Well extend the reservation for you.

  我们期待着您的光临。

We will be expecting you.


Key Words and Phrases

reservation    /ˌrezərˈveɪʃn/ n.    留,预订

arrange    /əˈrendʒ/ v.    排,筹备

guarantee    /ˌɡærənˈti/ v.    证,担保

available    /əˈveləbəl/ adj.    空的,能找到的

confirmed    /kənˈfɜ:rmd/ adj.    认的,坚定的

               v.    证实(confirm的过去式和过去分词)

extend    /ɪkˈstɛnd/ v.    伸,扩大

expect    /ɪkˈspɛkt/ v.    望,期待


Conversation 1

Receptionist: Hello, can I help you?

您好,有什么能够帮您的吗?

Guest: Yes, Id like to reserve a table for dinner.

是的,我想订一个位子今晚用餐。

Receptionist: OK. How many people are there in your group?

好的,您一共几位?

Guest: Nine.

9位

Receptionist: Sorry, we dont have a table that large tonight. How about a private dining room?

对不起,我们今晚没有那么大的桌子了。您觉得包间可以吗?

Guest: OK.

可以。

Conversation 2

Clerk: Good evening. Welcome to our restaurant.

晚上好。欢迎来到我们餐厅。

Guest: Good evening. We reserved a table for five. My name is Austin Gasser.

晚上好。我们预订了一个五人桌。我的名字是奥斯汀·嘉赛尔。

Clerk: Let me check the list. Yes, we have your reservation under Mr. Gasser. What do you think of the table in the center of the dinning room?

我看一下记录表。没错,我们这里的确有一位嘉赛尔先生的预订。大厅中央的位置您觉得可以吗?

Guest: No problem.

没问题。

Clerk: OK. Right this way, please.

好的。这边请。