丹尼的梦想(英汉对照)
上QQ阅读APP看本书,新人免费读10天
设备和账号都新为新人

5 丹尼被惩罚后 After Danny was Punished

14

①哇,丹尼的好朋友们来拯救他了!

Wow, Danny’s good friends come to rescue him!

朋友们:“嗨,丹尼,你还好吗?”

Friends: “Hi, Danny, how are you?”

朋友们:“我们来救你了。”

Friends: “We are here to rescue you.”

丹尼心想接下来的事情会一切顺利。

Danny thought to himself that things would be smooth to come.

②丹尼:“我终于自由了。谢谢你们,我最亲爱的伙伴。”

Danny: “I’m liberated at last. Thanks, my dearest friend. ”

朋友们:“快走,我们没时间了!”

Friends: “Quickly, short of time!”

③丹尼:“再见了爸爸妈妈,很抱歉我要离开你们了,请你们不要难过!”

Danny: “Farewell my dear father and mother. Sorry for leaving you! Please don’t feel sad for me!”

朋友们:“快走,我的朋友。”

Friends: “Be quick, my friend.”

15

④爸爸:“丹尼是个多么讨人喜欢的孩子呀!”

Dad: “What an endearing kid Danny is!”

妈妈:“呜呜,小可爱丹尼走了。”

Mam: “Purr, little cute Danny left. ”

⑤启事:重赏1000美元寻找我的孩子丹尼,请好心人把他带回他心碎的家人身边。

Notice: USD$1000 for my son Danny. Please send him to his heart-broken family.

女人:“太可恶了!”

Woman: “So detestable!”

男人:“我也感到很难过。”

Man: “I also feel quite sad.”

⑥度过了十天漫长的流浪生涯,不知道爸爸妈妈有没有想过我,哪怕只有一次。

After 10-day long vagrancy, I wonder whether my father and mother missed me, even if only once.

事情总是出人意料,不是吗?让我们看看到底发生了什么。

Things always come as a surprise, don’t they? Let’s see what happened after all.

⑦爸爸:“丹尼,你在干吗?”

Dad: “Danny, what are you doing?”

上帝呀,有人来了。

My Lord, here comes someone.

⑧爸爸:“哈,抓到你了。”

Dad: “Ha, I get you.”

16

⑨哎哟!疼死我了。

Whoops! It hurts.

⑩唔!

Well!

丹尼:“抱歉,我不是故意的。”

Danny: “Sorry, I didn’t mean to.”

⑪爸爸:“来吧,让我给你上一课。”

Dad: “Come on, I’ll give you a lesson.”

丹尼:“生活真美好呀!”

Danny: “What a nice life!”

⑫丹尼:“查理叔叔!”

Danny: “Uncle Charlie!”

爸爸:“查理,你怎么来了?”

Dad: “Charlie, how come you are here?”

查理:“不要,兄弟,快住手吧!”

Charlie: “No, buddy. Stop it!”