2 电话转接
你一定要会说的场景句
1.你能帮我把电话转过去吗?
Could you get me transferred?
2.你要哪里?
How may I direct your call?
3.电话接通了。
You’re through now.
4.请问能否稍等一下?
Would you mind holding?
5.很抱歉,他现在很忙。
I’m sorry he’s busy now.
6.那还有别的人能代听电话吗?
Can anyone else help me with this?
7.可否帮我核实一下这个号码?
Could you check the number for me,please?
8.我听不太清楚。
I can’t hear you very well.
9.线路好像出问题了。
I’m afraid the line is out of order.
10.接线员,我们的电话断了,请重新帮我接通一下。
Operator,we were cut off.Could you reconnect me,please?
请求转接
A:Could you get me transferred[10]?你能帮我把电话转过去吗?
B:Of course.Wait a moment,please.当然可以,请稍等。
延伸 Can you put me through[11] to 2469?能给我接通2469吗?
May I have Rose Hotel?请给我接玫瑰旅馆,好吗?
Could/May I have Extension 6459?给我接分机6459,好吗?
Could you get me Extension 6459,please?能帮我接分机6459吗?
Could you connect it to the meeting room for me?能不能帮我转接会议室?
Could you transfer it to the reception room[12] for me?能不能帮我转接接待室?
转接中
A:How may I direct your call?你要哪里?
B:Get 6459,please.给我接分机6459。
延伸 Who are you trying to reach?你要哪里?
What’s the name of the department you are trying to reach?你要接的部门名称是什么?
I’ll connect you.我给你接通电话。
I’ll get Mr.Smith on the phone.我让史密斯先生听电话。
电话接通
A:You’re through now.Go ahead.电话接通了,说吧。
B:Thank you.谢谢。
延伸 Your call is ready.Go ahead.你的电话通了,说吧。
The line is through now.Please go ahead.电话接通了,说吧。
lt has been through.Go ahead.你的电话通了,说吧。
请稍等
A:Could I speak to Mr.Brown?我可以和布朗先生讲话吗?
场景词汇
B:Would you mind holding?I’ll call him.请问能否稍等一下?我这就叫他。
延伸 Could you wait for just one moment,please?请稍等一会儿。
Hold on,please.别挂断。
Just a moment,please.请稍等。
Hang on for a moment,please.请稍等。
Don’t hang up,please.不要挂断。
I’ll get him for you.我去叫他。
He’ll be with you right away.他马上就来了。
要找的人很忙
A:Hello?Is Peter there,please?喂?请问彼得在吗?
B:I’m sorry he’s busy now.很抱歉,他现在很忙。
延伸 I’m afraid he’s occupied[13] now.恐怕他现在没空。
I’m sorry; he has someone with him right now.抱歉,他现在有客人。
He’s giving an interview now.他现在正与人面谈。
He’s in a meeting now.他现在正在开会。
He’s attending[14] a conference now.他正在开会。
He’s on another line at the moment.他现在正在接另外一个电话。
He is with a client[15] now.他正在接待一位客户。
能否代接
A:Can anyone else help me with this?那还有别的人能代听电话吗?
B:Can I put you through to his secretary?我把电话转给他的秘书,可以吗?
延伸 May I speak to someone else in charge of[16] this department?我可以和负责这个部门的其他人通话吗?
Mr.Smith can take the call for her.史密斯先生可以替她接电话。
Can Mr.Smith help you with this?史密斯先生能代听电话吗?
I think Mr.Smith can help out with this.我想史密斯先生能代听电话。
Would you care to speak to someone instead?你愿意让别人代听电话吗?
Do you want to speak to anyone else?你要和其他人说话吗?
场景词汇
Can anyone else help you?你需要其他人代接电话吗?
Let me see.How about Mr.Roberts?我想想看。罗伯茨先生可以吗?
Mr.Lin is not here at the moment.Mr.Lee might be able to help you.林先生现在不在,也许李先生可以为您效劳。
核实号码
A:Could you check the number for me,please?可否帮我核实一下这个号码?
B:OK.好的。
延伸 Could you test the number for me,please?可否帮我核实一下这个号码?
Could you try the number for me,please?能帮我核实一下这个号码吗?
You connected me to a wrong number.你帮我接错电话号码了。
没听清楚
A:Can you hear me?能听到吗?
B:I can’t hear you very well.我听不太清楚。
延伸 May I have your name again,please?再次请问您贵姓?
I beg your pardon.请再说一遍。
Please speak a little more slowly.请讲慢一点儿。
Please speak a little louder.请讲大声一点儿。
I’m sorry I can’t hear you.对不起,我听不清。
线路故障
A:Is it 82310758?这里是82310758吗?
B:No,it isn’t.I’m afraid the line is out of order.不,不是。线路好像出问题了。
延伸 The lines seem to be crossed.线路好像出问题了。
I can’t get through[17].我就是接不通。
I’m sorry it’s a bad line.很遗憾,线路出故障了。
I’m sorry;we seem to have a bad connection[18].很遗憾,我们的电话连接似乎
场景词汇不太好。
Hang up and I’ll call you back.你挂了,我再给你打过去。
Can you hang up and call back?你把电话挂了,然后给我打过来,可以吗?
Can you call back?你能给我打过来吗?
报告故障
A:Operator,we were cut off[19].Could you reconnect me,please?接线员,我们的电话断了,请重新帮我接通一下。
B:OK.I’ll try again.好的。我再试一下。
延伸 Central!Someone else is speaking over the wire.总机,电话串线了。
I’m afraid I’ve been cut off.恐怕我的电话被切断了。
There’s terrible interference[20] on the line.线路干扰太大了。
I’m afraid we have a crossed line.恐怕我们的线路与其他的线路有交叉干扰。
场景词汇