3 电话留言
你一定要会说的场景句
1.能告诉我你有什么事吗?
Could you tell me what it’s about,please?
2.需要我带话吗?
Can I give him a message?
3.你可以为我留话给她吗?
Can you give her a message for me?
4.请转告他我给他来过电话,好吗?
Would you let him know I called?
5.他一回来,我就让他给你打电话。
I’ll ask him to call you as soon as he’s back.
6.如果您把姓名和电话号码留下,我会让她尽快给你回电话。
If you leave your name and number,I’ll have her call you back as soon as possible.
7.我的电话是82562287。
My phone number is 82562287.
8.你不在办公室时有电话找你。
There was a phone call for you while you were out.
9.我要回去工作了。今晚再打给你。
I have to get back to work.I’ll call you later tonight.
10.南希,在我开会期间有留言吗?
Nancy,were there any messages while I was in the meeting?
11.布朗先生,您外出时,BC公司销售部经理怀特先生来电,邀请您本周五中午一起用餐。
Mr.Brown,while you were out,Mr.White,the manager of the Sales Department of BC Company called and asked you to lunch this coming Friday.
12.我考虑一下,回头尽快打电话给你,好吗?
I’ll think about it and call you back soon,OK?
13.同你谈话很愉快。
It’s been nice talking to you.
询问事由
A:Could you tell me what it’s about,please?能告诉我你有什么事吗?
B:It is confidential.这是机密。
延伸 May I ask what it’s about?能告诉我你有什么事吗?
What’s up?怎么啦?
It’s urgent.这是急事。
I have something important to tell her.我有一些重要的事情要告诉她。
I must discuss the matter with him.我一定要和他讨论这件事情。
This is an emergency.Please tell him as soon as possible.事情很急,请尽快通知他。
Thank you,but I’d rather have him call me back.谢谢你,但我更愿意让他给我回个电话。
是否留言
A:Can I give him a message?需要我带话吗?
B:OK.好的。
延伸 Shall/Can/May I take a message?要我传话吗?
Do you want to leave word for him to call you?你想留话让他回电给你吗?
Shall I ask Mr.King to call back as soon as he comes back,or will you leave a message?是让金先生一回来就给你打电话,还是你给他留个口信?
Could you call later,or would you like to leave a message?你是过一会儿来电话,还是留个口信?
请求留言
A:Can you give her a message for me?你可以为我留话给她吗?
B:With pleasure.非常乐意。
延伸 I’d like to leave a message for him.我想留言给他。
Could I leave a message for him?我可以留言给他吗?
May I leave a message for him?我能给他留个话儿吗?
Can I leave word for her to call me tomorrow?我想留话让她明天回电话给我,可以吗?
请求转告
A:Would you let him know I called?请转告他我给他来过电话,好吗?
B:OK,I will.好的,我会的。
延伸 Could you tell him I called?请转告他我给他来过电话,好吗?
Could you ask him/her to call me back?请让他/她回电话给我,好吗?
Please tell him that I called when he comes back.他回来时请告诉他我打过电话。
Call me when he can.让他一有空就给我回电话。
Just tell him there was a call from Mr.Black.请转告他有位布莱克先生打过电话来。
All right.Please tell him that George Shute called.这样好了,请转告他乔治·舒特来过电话。
Would you tell him to give me a ring(to call me back later)when he’s back?他回来后请你转告他给我打个电话,好吗?
Please ask him to call me when he comes back.他回来后请让他给我回个电话。
Please ask him to call Zhang Ming as soon as he gets in.他一回来就请他给张明打个电话。
Could you tell him to call me at the Beijing Hotel?请你叫他打电话到北京饭店找我,好吗?
Would you tell her that her order has been shipped[21]?请转告她,她订的货已经付运,好吗?
定会转达
A:Please tell him to call me quickly.请告诉他快点给我打电话。
B:I’ll ask him to call you as soon as he’s back.他一回来,我就让他给你打电话。
延伸 I’ll have him get in touch with[22] you as soon as he comes back.他一回来,我就叫他跟你联系。
I’ll tell her as soon as she comes back.她一回来我就告诉她。
I’ll make sure he rings you as soon as possible.我一定让他尽快给你打电话。
I’ll give him this message as soon as he gets in.他一回来我就把口信告诉他。
I’ll tell her to return your call when she comes back.她回来时我会让她给你回电话。
I’ll have him call you.我会让他打电话给你。
I’ll give him the message.我会转告他的。
I’m sure he will receive[23] the message.我保证他会收到留言。
Most certainly.Anything else?完全可以。还有其他事吗?
I’ll tell him that you called.我会告诉他你曾来过电话。
场景词汇
姓名、电话
A:If you leave your name and number,I’ll have her call you back as soon as possible.如果您把姓名和电话号码留下,我会让她尽快给您回电话。
B:This is Alfred Dyce and my number is 20232675.我叫艾尔弗雷德·戴斯,电话号码是20232675。
延伸 May I have your name,please?请问您的姓名是?
How do you spell your name?您的名字怎么拼写?
Can you spell(out)your name,please?能拼写一下您的名字吗?
I’m sorry,but how do you spell your last name,sir?对不起,先生,您的姓怎么拼写?
电话号码
A:And the number?您的电话号码是多少?
B:My phone number is 82562287.我的电话号码是82562287。
延伸 Does he know your phone number?他知道您的电话号码吗?
Could you give me your address and telephone number,please?你能给我你的地址和电话号码吗?
May I have your number,just in case?你能不能告诉我你的电话号码,以防万一?
What’s your number,please?请问你的电话号码是多少?
转达留言
A:There was a phone call for you while you were out.你不在办公室时有电话找你。
B:Oh,who was it from?谁打来的电话?
延伸 He wants you to call him back as soon as possible.他希望你尽快给他回电话。
Did he leave his telephone number?他留电话号码了吗?
要挂电话
A:I have to get back to work.I’ll call you later tonight.我要回去工作了。今晚再打给你。
B:OK.好的。
延伸 Sorry,I must end the conversation.抱歉,我不能再说了。
Sorry,I’ve got to hang up.My wife’s waiting for me.抱歉,我得挂电话了。我妻子在等我。
Shall we continue this later?I’ve got a call waiting.我们可不可以晚一点再继续谈?我有电话。
Sorry,it’s getting late.Can you call again tomorrow morning?抱歉,时候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打来?
I think I’d better let you go.I’ll talk to you later.我想我应该让你去忙了,我晚点儿再打给你。
询问留言
A:Nancy,were there any messages while I was in the meeting?南希,在我开会期间有留言吗?
B:Yes.Mr.James wants you to call him back.He called at 11:00 a.m.有。詹姆斯先生让您给他回电话。他在上午11点时打过电话。
延伸 Thank you.Any other messages?谢谢。还有其他留言吗?
Yes.Mr.Jiang of BC Company called and wanted to change tomorrow’s luncheon meeting to next Tuesday.有。BC公司的江先生打电话来,希望将明天的午餐会改在下周二。
告知有留言
A:Mr.Brown,while you were out,Mr.White,the manager of the Sales Department of BC Company called and asked you to lunch this coming Friday.布朗先生,您外出时,BC公司销售部经理怀特先生来电,邀请您本周五中午一起用餐。
B:I’ll put it in my schedule.Are there any other messages?我会将它列入我的日程安排。还有其他留言吗?
延伸 Oh,yes.Ms.Cheng informed that the monthly management meeting has been changed to May 12 and I’ve marked your diary accordingly.哦,有。程小姐说每月的管理层例会改在5月12日,我已在您的日程中做了相应的标注。
Thanks a lot.谢谢。
Here is the agenda for the meeting and that’s all for the messages.这就是例会的议程,没有其他留言了。
以后再谈
A:I’ll think about it and call you back soon,OK?我考虑一下,回头尽快打电话给你,好吗?
B:OK.I’m looking for your good news.好的。我等你的好消息。
延伸 I won’t keep you any longer.我不耽误你的时间了。
I won’t take up any more of your time.我不再占用你的时间了。
I’m afraid I’ve taken up too much of your time.恐怕我已占用了你太多时间。
Oh,I hadn’t realized how late it was.哦,我还没意识到时间这么晚了。
OK.I’ll see what I can do.Talk to you later.好吧,我看看再说。咱们以后再谈。
I’ll get back to you.我会再和你联络。
Can I get back to you later?我等一会儿再打给你,好吗?
感谢来电
A:It’s been nice talking to you.同你谈话很愉快。
B:Me,too.我也是。
延伸 Thank you for calling.谢谢您来电话。
Thank you for your understanding.谢谢您的理解。
Thank you for your patience.谢谢您的耐心。
I’ve enjoyed talking to you.我很高兴能同您谈话。