海外生存英语36计
上QQ阅读APP看书,第一时间看更新

36计之四:下机后希望能见到你——我的行李

飞机终于着陆了,带齐随身物品和空姐说再见后,快速走出机舱呼吸下新鲜的异国空气吧。请不要忘记还有托运行李要提取哦!所以赶快找个手推车去行李提取处占领个好位置吧。如果需要转机的话,请根据机场工作人员的提示办理转机手续吧。

词汇短语

场景会话

Dialogue 1:转机

Passenger:Excuse me.I am transferring to Hong Kong here on Flight CP7.Is this the right counterto check in?

对不起,我要在这里转机搭乘加拿大公司CP7次航班到香港。请问是在这个柜台办理转机手续吗?

Clerk:Yes.May I see your ticket,please?

是的。能给我看看您的机票吗?

Passenger:Sure.

好的。

Clerk:Flight CP7 will depart from gate 12.

加拿大公司CP7次航班在12号登机口登机。

Passenger:Okay.Do I need to go through immigration and customs?

好的。我需要经过入境检查和海关吗?

Clerk:No.Transit passengers can wait in the Transfer Hall.

不需要。过境旅客在过境休息大厅候机即可。

Passenger:Thanks a lot.

多谢。

Clerk:You are welcome.

不客气。

Dialogue 2:提取行李

Passenger:Excuse me,where can I find a baggage trolley?

打扰了,请问行李推车在什么地方?

Clerk:Downstairs.

在楼下。

Passenger:Where can I go to get my baggage?

请问我应该去哪里取我的行李?

Clerk:The baggage claim area is downstairs too.

行李领取处也在楼下。

Passenger:Thanks.Which carousel is for the baggage from Shanghai?

谢谢。从上海来的行李是在哪个转盘上啊?

Clerk:The one in the middle.

中间的那个。

Passenger:Thank you.

谢谢。

Clerk:My pleasure.

不客气。

Danni’s Tips:提取行李

·过境旅客不必经过入境检查和通过海关。

·如果行李比较多,下机后要先找个手推车。

·如果行李有任何破损,可以申报行李破损。

·如果等不到你的行李,可以申报行李遗失。

Dialogue 3:行李损坏或遗失

Clerk:Excuse me,sir.May I have your baggage claim tag?

对不起,先生。请出示您的行李领取贴好吗?

Passenger:Yes.The handle of my baggage is broken and another baggage hasn’t shown up onthe carousel.What should I do?

好的。我的一个箱子把手被摔坏了,而另一个箱子不见了。我该怎么办?

Clerk:Oh.I am sorry to hear that.You can report it broken and missing.

哦,我很抱歉。您可以去申报行李破损和遗失。

Passenger:Where should I go to report it?

我应该去哪儿申报啊?

Clerk:Please go to the Lost and Found Office over there.

请到那边的行李查询处申报。

Passenger:Thanks.

谢谢。

Clerk:You are welcome.

不客气。

Dialogue 4:行李查询处

Clerk:Good afternoon,sir.

先生,下午好。

Passenger:Good afternoon.

下午好。

Clerk:What can I do for you?

有什么我可以帮忙的吗?

Passenger:Yes.As you see,the handle of my baggage is broken.And another one hasn’t arrivedwith my flight.

是的。如您所见,我的一个箱子的把手被摔坏了。而另一个箱子我下飞机的时候没有看到。

Clerk:I am sorry about that.Please show me your passport,ticket,boarding card andbaggage claim tag.

对此我感到抱歉。请出示您的护照、机票、登机牌和行李领取签贴。

Passenger:Here you are.

给您。

Clerk:Could you fill in the form please?

请您把申报表格填写一下好吗?

Passenger:Sure.Will my baggage arrive on the next flight?

好的。我的行李会随下一班飞机一起到吗?

Clerk:The airlines will make sure your baggage is sent to you as soon as possible.

航空公司会确保尽快把您的行李送给您的。

Passenger:Please god.

但愿。

Danni’s Tips:行李破损和遗失的申报步骤

·到Lost and Found Office或Baggage Service办理申报手续。

·出示您的护照、机票、登机牌和行李领取贴。

·填写登记表格。

·国际航线是根据国际法《蒙特利尔公约》和各航空公司的规定进行赔偿,但手续非常繁琐。

·需要提供行李箱购买发票。

·办理托运行李时的贵重物品登记表。

·若无发票和登记表,很难得到适度的赔偿。

Danni’s Tips:避免遇到行李问题

·避免搭乘中途转机的飞机(可降低遇到行李问题的几率)。

·尽量选择口碑比较好的航空公司。

·贵重物品尽量不要托运。

·托运的物品要填写清单及目的地地址和联系方式。

·选择质量好的托运箱并用打包带打包。

·机场行李打包处会提供专业打包。