36计之三:我的愉快航程
长时间的飞行对每个人而言都是很痛苦的,尤其是和空姐在语言沟通上存在障碍的时候,十多个小时的飞行简直令人苦不堪言。那么就熟练掌握飞机上的用语,让自己的行程变得轻松愉快些吧!
词汇短语
Danni’s Tips:轻松航程
·选择穿着宽松的衣服搭乘飞机。
·准备一双舒适的拖鞋。
·准备一本喜欢的读物或应用场景英语会话书。
·准备一张补水的面膜。
·准备一个眼罩。
·准备便签和笔,方便记录信息。
·尽量避免同时饮用多种饮料。
·尽量少喝咖啡(咖啡利尿)。
·尽量避免聊天,保证充足睡眠(倒时差)。
·认真听飞机遇到紧急状况时的介绍说明。
·尽量全程紧扣安全带,遇到强气流不要紧张,深呼吸。
·登机后把手表调成目的地所在的时间。
·登机后尽快向空姐要枕头和毯子(数量有限)。
·紧急出口座位下不允许放任何物品。
场景会话
A:Stewardess B:Passenger
A:Good morning.Welcome on board!
早上好,欢迎乘坐本航班。
B:Good morning.Can you tell me where my seat is?
早上好。您能告诉我,我的座位在哪儿吗?
A:Of course.May I see your boarding card,please?
当然。我可以看一下您的登机牌吗?
B:Sure.
当然。
A:Sixteen C.Your seat is in the middle of the cabin on the right.Please come this way.
16 C。您的座位在机舱中部的右侧。请这边走。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
A:Here is your seat by the aisle.
这个靠过道的座位就是您的。
B:May I put my bag under my seat?
我可以把包放在座位下吗?
A:I am afraid not.You have to put your bag in the compartment over your head becauseyour seat is located on emergency exit.
恐怕不行。由于您的座位是紧急出口的位置,请您把包放在您头上的行李舱里。
B:I see.By the way,where is the restroom?
我明白了。顺便问一下,洗手间在哪儿?
A:Restrooms are located at the rear of the plane.
洗手间在飞机的尾部。
B:I see.
我知道了。
A:This is the call button.By pushing it you can call us any time.
这是召唤按钮,当您有需要的时候可以按它召唤我们。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
A:You are welcome.
不客气。
Announcements on Board机上广播
Ladies and gentlemen:
The plane is about to take off.Please make certain that your seat belt is securelyfastened and your seat is in the upright position.If you look at the card in yourfront seat pocket,you will see where the emergency exits are.An oxygen maskwill come down from overhead in case of an emergency.There is a life vest underyour seat for water emergencies.In order to ensure the normal operation of aircraftnavigation and communication systems,please switch off the mobile phone andother electronic devices throughout the flight.Thanks for your cooperation.
女士们、先生们:
飞机马上就要起飞了。请检查您的安全带是否扣牢,座椅是否恢复到直立的位置。从您前排座位口袋里的卡片,您可以看到紧急出口的位置。若发生紧急情况,头顶上方会自动垂下一只氧气面罩。您的座位下面有一件救生衣,在发生水上紧急降落时使用。为了保障飞机导航和通讯系统的正常工作,整个飞行的过程中请关闭您的手机等电子设备。感谢您的合作。
Dialogue 2:机上需求
Stewardess:What can I do for you?
您有什么需求?
Passenger:I feel like vomiting.Can I bother you for some ice water,please?
我觉得想吐。麻烦您给我杯冰水好吗?
Stewardess:Sure.But can I suggest a cup of warm water instead?I think it may help settle yourstomach down.
好的。不过我建议最好改喝温水,这样胃会舒服一些。
Passenger:Yes.Please.
好的。谢谢。
Stewardess:You can find an airsick bag in the seat pocket in front of you,if you need it.
在您前方座位的椅背袋里有个呕吐袋,如果您需要的话可以使用。
Passenger:Thank you very much.
非常感谢您。
Stewardess:My pleasure.I’ll be back with the warm water in a minute.
不客气。我马上把温水给您送来。
Passenger:Thanks a lot.
非常感谢。
Stewardess:Excuse me,sir,your water.
打扰一下,先生,您的水。
Passenger:Thank you.Would you give me a blanket?I feel a little cold.
谢谢。您能给我一条毯子吗?我觉得有点冷。
Stewardess:Certainly.I will get one for you.By the way,do you turn off the air flow overhead?
当然可以。我马上给您拿。请问,您把头顶上的冷风机关掉了吗?
Passenger:Yes.
是的。
Stewardess:I will be back with the blanket soon.
我会马上给您拿毯子来。
Passenger:Thanks a lot.I appreciate it.
谢谢,真的很感谢您。
Dialogue 3:供应餐点
Announcements:Ladies and gentlemen,we will be serving meal with tea,coffee and other softdrinks.Welcome to make your choice.Please put down the table in front of you.For the convenience of the passenger behind you,please return your seat backto the upright position during the meal service.Thank you!
女士们,先生们,我们将为您提供餐食、茶水、咖啡和饮料,欢迎您选用。需要用餐的旅客,请您将小桌板放下。为了方便您后面的旅客,在供餐期间,请您将座椅靠背调整到正常位置。谢谢!
Stewardess:Sir,what would you like to drink with your meal?We have mineral water,orangejuice,tomato juice,coffee,soda,tea,sprite and cola.
先生,请问您就餐时想喝点什么呢?我们有矿泉水、橙汁、番茄汁、咖啡、苏打水、茶、雪碧和可乐。
Passenger:A sprite is fine for me.Could you put more ice in it,please?
我要一杯雪碧,能给我多加点冰块吗?
Stewardess:Sure.Your sprite.
好的。您的雪碧。
Passenger:Thanks.
谢谢。
Stewardess:And we have Hainan Chicken with Steamed Rice and Salmon Fillet withMushroom and Chive Cream Sauce.Which one do you prefer?
我们有海南鸡肉饭和鲑鱼片配蘑菇忌廉汁。您想要哪个?
Passenger:Chicken please.
鸡肉饭。
Stewardess:Yes.Anything else?
好的。还要点别的吗?
Passenger:No.Thanks.
不用了,谢谢。
Announcements on Board机上广播
Ladies and gentlemen,we are experiencing some turbulence,please return to your seat and fastenyour seat belt.Thank you.
各位旅客,我们的飞机正在受到航路气流的影响,请您坐在座位上,系好安全带。谢谢您的配合。
Ladies and gentlemen,we will be landing at John F.Kennedy International Airport in a few minutes.Please fasten your seat belts;seat backs and tables should be returned to the upright position.Thank you.
女士们,先生们,几分钟后我们的飞机将降落在肯尼迪国际机场。请系好安全带,收起您的座椅靠背和小桌板。谢谢。
Ladies and gentlemen,we have just landed at San Francisco Airport.The plane is taxiing.For yoursafety,please remain seated until the aircraft comes to a complete stop.Your checked baggagemay be claimed in the baggage claim area.The transit passengers please go to the connectionflight counter in the waiting hall to complete the procedures.Thank you for selecting Cathay PacificAirways for your travel today and we look forward to serving you again.Wish you a pleasant day.Thank you!
女士们,先生们,我们刚刚降落在旧金山国际机场。飞机正在滑行,为了您和他人的安全,请您坐在座位上直到飞机完全停止。您交运的行李请到行李提取处领取。需要在本站转乘飞机到其他地方的旅客请到候机室中转机柜台办理。感谢您选择香港国泰航空公司!下次旅途我们再会!祝您旅途愉快!谢谢!