36计之八:让人又爱又恨的出租车
毫无疑问,出租车是最方便的交通工具,然而国外高额的车费却让很多留学生难以担负,尤其是在伦敦、纽约、悉尼等高消费的城市。但是国外有的出租车却可以乘坐6~8个人,距离不远又有很多人一起搭乘时,出租车也是个不错的选择。但小费的多少也是个不大不小的难题。让我们先来了解一下国内外的出租车吧。
词汇短语
Danni’s Tips:国外出租车
·国外不应该在大街上招手叫车。
·需要给出租车公司打电话叫车(10分钟左右会到)。
·出于安全考虑,最好选择学校和住宿的公寓提供的出租车公司的电话号码。
·乘客都是坐后座(有的后座有两排对着的座位,如英国的blackcab,可坐6~8个人)。
·前座司机旁边的空位也可以放行李。
·通常要给点小费,如果司机帮忙搬东西应该多给点小费。
·尽量避免夜间独自搭乘出租车。
场景会话
Operator:Good morning.Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能帮您的吗?
Passenger:Good morning.I need a taxi to pick me up.
早上好。我要叫辆出租车。
Operator:Yes.Your address please.
好的。请告诉我您的地址。
Passenger:40 Grey Street.
格瑞街40号。
Operator:And your contact number?
您的电话?
Passenger:Two five seven four double three double zero.
25743300.
Operator:Right.When do you want the service?
好的,请问您什么时候需要用车?
Passenger:As soon as possible.
越快越好。
Operator:Sure.We will arrive in 10 minutes.
没问题。我们将在十分钟内到达。
Passenger:Thank you.
谢谢。
Dialogue 2:搭乘出租车
Driver:Excuse me.Are you Miss Lee?
请问您是李女士吗?
Passenger:Yes.Can you help me put the baggage in the trunk?
是的。您能帮我把行李放进后备箱吗?
Driver:Sure.Okay,get in please.Where are you headed to?
当然可以。好了,请上车。您要去哪儿?
Passenger:Can you drive me to the Central Station?
请送我到中央车站。
Driver:Sure.Are you a student from China?
好的。您是来自中国的学生吗?
Passenger:Yes.
是的。
Driver:Do you like the city?
您喜欢这个城市吗?
Passenger:Yes.It is a beautiful city.Could you drive faster?I’m afraid I might miss the coach.
是的。很漂亮。您能开快点吗?我怕赶不上巴士车。
Driver:When does your coach leave?
您的巴士什么时候离开?
Passenger:In 35 minutes.
35分钟后。
Driver:We should be able to make it unless we get caught in a traffic jam.
如果不碰到交通堵塞,我们会来得及的。
Passenger:All right.
好的。
Driver:Where do you want me to drop you?
您想让我在哪儿停车?
Passenger:Let me off at the gate of the station,please.How much do I ow e you?
就停在车站门口吧。多少钱?
Driver:It is 12 pounds 60 pence on the meter.
12.60镑。
Passenger:Here’s 13 pounds.Keep the change,please.
这是13英镑,不用找零钱了。
Driver:Thanks a lot.
非常感谢。