Chapter 1
旅行准备
第一节 旅行安排
旅行计划
会话 Conversation
The summer vacation is coming. Tom asks Steven if he has done some arrangements for it.
暑假就快到了,汤姆问史蒂文是否做好了假期安排。
Tom: How do you arrange your summer vacation?
汤姆:你如何安排这个暑假呢?
Steven: I want to travel.
史蒂文:我想去旅行。
Tom: Where would you like to go?
汤姆:你想去哪儿?
Steven: The seaside.
史蒂文:去海边。
Tom: That's really a good idea. Taking a walk on the beach and lying in the sun are pretty good. I recommend you Maldives or Phuket Island.
汤姆:真是个好主意!在海滩上散步,晒晒太阳挺不错。我推荐你去马尔代夫或是普吉岛。
Steven: I've been to Maldives before, so I'll choose Phuket Island. I've heard that the environment there is very good.
史蒂文:马尔代夫我去过了,这次我去普吉岛。听说那里环境很好。
Tom: Yes, that's a good place to spend a holiday. Last year I went there. It's really beautiful and clean. You'll have a good time.
汤姆:没错,那是个度假的好地方。我去年到过那里。普吉岛既干净又漂亮,你会玩得很开心的。
Steven: Thank you!
史蒂文:谢谢!
句式急救箱
假期来临
1.Are you going to take a vacation next week?
你下周要休假吗?
2.What is the ideal vacation for someone who needs to relax but has trouble doing so?
对于需要放松却无法放松的人来说,什么样的假期才算是理想的假期?
3.Can't you take a vacation this summer?
这个夏天你不能休假吗?
4.Our holiday plans are still at an indeterminate stage.
我们的假日计划还没有确定。
5.We'll have a vacation for seven days.
我们会有一个7天的假期。
6.What will you do in the vacation?
这个假期你准备做什么?
7.Two months rolled by and the vacation came at last.
两个月过去之后,终于放假了。
8.When is the biggest holiday period in our company?
我们公司最长的假期是在什么时候?
9.What do you plan to do during the summer holiday?
今年暑假你打算干什么?
10.I think holidays are time for people to enjoy life.
我认为假期是人们享受生活的时间。
11.Spring Festival is a big holiday in China.
春节是中国的一个重要假期。
12.How do you plan to spend your summer vacation?
你打算如何度过暑假?
13.What's your plan for the summer vacation?
暑假你有什么计划吗?
计划旅行
1.Where do you want to go?
你想去哪儿?
2.You can join our group tour.
你可以加入我们的旅行团。
3.When are you going on holiday?
你什么时候去度假?
4.How about a long travel?
长途旅行怎么样?
5.I prefer having a holiday at seaside.
我喜欢在海滨度假。
6.It's not easy for me to have such a long holiday to travel.
我难得有个这么长的假期去旅游。
7.I think you need a vacation to relax.
我觉得你需要休假去放松放松。
8.Mike, do you know where is suitable for vacation?
迈克,你知道哪里适合度假吗?
9.I will take my annual leave next month and go to Hangzhou.
我下个月有年假,打算去杭州。
10.Have a great time!
祝你玩得开心!
11.We'll have a two-day holiday. Shall we go somewhere to enjoy ourselves?
我们将会有一个两天的假期。咱们出去玩玩好不好?
12.Make sure you buy me a souvenir!
你一定要给我买个纪念品!
13.I'm going to travel abroad.
我打算出国旅游。
还可以这样说I plan to go abroad for traveling.
14.I was thinking maybe we could travel together.
我在想或许我们可以一起去旅行。
15.We're planning to spend the holiday at the seaside.
我们打算去海滨度假。
16.We're going to London for our summer holiday.
我们打算去伦敦过暑假。
17.I decide to go on a trip after graduation.
我决定在毕业后去旅行。
18.I'm trying to figure out where to go now.
我正在考虑去哪儿。
19.Could you consider letting me come with you?
你能考虑让我和你一起去吗?
20.There will be so many tourists during that time. Why don't you change your plans?
那个时候旅游的人肯定特别多。你为什么不换个计划呢?
21.Could you please take care of my plants while I'm on vacation?
我去度假的时候,你可以照顾我的花草吗?
22.Wish your family a happy holiday.
祝你们全家度过一个愉快的假期。
旅行方式
会话 Conversation
Steven is going to travel in Beijing. Now he is asking for some information from a travel agency through the telephone.
史蒂文要去北京旅游。现在他正在打电话向一家旅行社咨询信息。
Clerk: Hello. This is the travel agency.
职员:您好,这里是旅行社。
Steven: Hello. Is there a package tour to Beijing?
史蒂文:你好。请问有到北京去的跟团旅游吗?
Clerk: Well, let me see. We have a nice one on which we still have several unfilled places.
职员:好的,让我看看。我们有一个不错的旅行团还有几个空名额。
Steven: Is there a Chinese-speaking guide for the tour?
史蒂文:这个旅行团有中文导游吗?
Clerk: Yes, sir.
职员:是的,先生。
Steven: What is the cost of the tour?
史蒂文:旅行费用是多少?
Clerk: Five hundred dollars altogether.
职员:一共500美元。
Steven: It's a bit expensive. Can you tell me the schedule?
史蒂文:有点贵。能不能告诉我行程安排?
Clerk: Yes, I will introduce the itinerary for you in detail.
职员:好的,我会给您详细介绍一下旅行的路线。
句式急救箱
报团
1.I suggest you take a guided tour.
我建议你参加有导游随行的旅行团。
2.I'll be uneasy if I travel with the tour group.
跟团旅游会让我觉得不自在。
3.Well, we have a nice package tour to East Asia.
好啊,我们有个不错的去东亚的旅行团。
4.How many people are there in your normal group to Hong Kong?
你们去香港的旅游团一般有多少人?
5.Do you have any tour with the Chinese-speaking guide?
你们有中文导游随行的旅行团吗?
6.How many people are there in your tour group and where are they from?
你们的旅游团一共有多少人,他们都来自哪里?
7.Is there a package tour to New York?
有没有到纽约去的旅行团?
8.We still have several unfilled places on the tour.
我们的旅行团还有几个空名额。
9.The group feel they do not get a fair deal from the holiday company.
这个旅行团的成员认为旅游度假公司对他们有失公平。
10.I went on a four-day tour to Yunnan last winter.
去年冬天我去云南旅游了4天。
11.Do you have short tours?
你们有短程的旅行团吗?
12.All travel expenses can be paid when you arrive in China.
所有的旅游费用您可以在抵达中国后支付。
13.My boss would like to join the package tour to Japan.
我的上司想参加去日本的包价旅行。
14.We have some excellent package tours at a very reasonable price.
我们有一些极好的包价旅游,价格很公道。
15.The tour is arranged by our local travel agent.
这次旅游是由我们本地的旅游代理商组织安排的。
16.The cost of traveling to Japan is surprisingly high.
到日本的旅游费用高得惊人。
17.The disadvantage of international travel is the extremely high cost.
国际旅游的缺点就是费用极高。
18.We set a limit to the expense of the trip.
我们规定了这次旅游的费用。
19.I don't think we can afford any travel.
我想我们承担不起任何旅游费用。
20.Foreign tours require a lot of expenses.
国外旅游需要很多费用。
21.He is calculating the cost of the journey.
他盘算着旅游费用。
22.Package tours have reduced the foreign travel costs greatly.
包价旅游大大减少了国外旅游的费用。
23.The tour operator bills him for the extra item.
旅游经营者要求他支付额外服务项目的费用。
24.The cost for the trip was halved by us.
我们均摊了那次旅游的费用。
25.I would take a guided tour from your hotel.
我会参加从你们酒店出发的有导游随行的旅游团。
旅行社咨询及指导
1.We plan to visit the World Exposition tomorrow.
我们计划明天去参观世博会。
2.I will ask for some information from the travel agency tomorrow.
明天我会向旅行社咨询一些信息。
3.I wish I had a guide to the city.
我真希望能有个导游带我参观这个城市。
4.You can ask the travel agency for the itinerary arrangement.
你可以向旅行社咨询行程安排。
5.The travel agency sent us much information about the Hainan Island.
旅行社告诉了我们许多关于海南岛的信息。
6.The itinerary includes the Great Wall and the Forbidden City.
这条旅游路线包括长城和紫禁城。
7.I want a reputable tour operator, not one of these fly-by-night outfits.
我想找个信誉好的旅行社,而不是这种不可靠的。
8.Many travel agencies make overseas travel possible and convenient for people.
许多旅行社使出国旅行成为可能,并且很方便。
9.First we'll go to Shanghai, then to Suzhou and Hangzhou and finally to Kunming.
我们会先去上海,然后去苏州和杭州,最后到昆明。
10.I am the guide from the Yuanda Travel Service.
我是远大旅行社的导游。
11.We will visit Butterfly Valley which is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
我们将在早上8点至下午6点的开放时间里游览蝴蝶谷。
12.I would like a guide who speaks Spanish.
我想要一个讲西班牙语的导游。
13.We have several tour routes for you to choose from.
我们有几条旅游路线供您选择。
14.Can you tell me the time arrangement?
你能告诉我时间安排吗?
15.Can you tell me the schedule?
你能否告诉我行程安排?
16.Yesterday, some travel agencies recommended some domestic travel lines during the Spring Festival.
昨天,部分旅行社推荐了一些春节期间的国内旅游路线。
17.I recommend the No. 3 tour, including the museum and the art gallery.
我推荐3号旅游路线,它包括博物馆和艺术馆。
18.We need one day to visit the whole scenic spot.
我们需要一天的时间来游览整个景点。
19.What is the itinerary?
旅游路线是什么?
20.I think I will start off in Paris. Then I'm going to take the train to Nice and then to Milan.
我想我会从巴黎开始,然后我会坐火车去尼斯,之后再去米兰。
21.The tour to the Great Wall will take us two days.
去长城的旅游将历时两天。
22.We will visit the West Lake in two days.
两天后我们将去游西湖。
23.The Summer Palace tour will take you three days.
游览颐和园需要3天时间。
24.The travel agency arranged everything for my trip.
旅行社把我所有的旅行事宜都安排好了。
自驾游
1.My plan is to travel by driving my car in the summer vacation.
我计划在暑假开车去旅游。
2.I will drive to travel by myself.
我要自己开车去旅游。
3.I plan to rent a car to travel.
我打算租车去旅游。
4.I decide to take a self-driving traveling.
我决定自己开车去旅游。
5.I will drive myself to go traveling.
我要自己开车出游。
6.I am fond of driving to travel by myself, not with the tour group.
我喜欢自驾出游,而不是跟团。
7.I decide to hire a car to go traveling.
我决定租车去旅游。
8.Which way do you like to travel, with the tour group or self-driving traveling?
你喜欢哪种旅游方式?跟团还是自驾游?
9.Renting a car to travel is under my consideration.
我正在考虑租车去旅游。
10.Do you prefer to travel with the tour group or travel by yourself?
你喜欢跟团旅游还是自驾游?
11.I prefer self-driving traveling to traveling with the tour group.
比起跟团旅游,我更喜欢自驾游。
12.I will take self-driving traveling in the summer vacation.
这个暑假,我会自己开车去旅游。
13.I like driving to travel by myself than with the tour group.
我喜欢自驾游,而不是跟团旅游。
14.I intend to drive my car to go on my journey in the summer vacation.
在暑假,我打算开车去旅行。
15.I rent a car to go traveling with my friends.
我和朋友一起租车旅行。
16.I want to rent a car.
我想租一辆车。
17.Who should I ask about car rentals?
我该向谁询问租车事宜?
18.Which car would you like to rent?
你想租哪辆车?
19.Who can tell me about car rentals?
谁能告诉我租车的相关事宜?
20.I need to hire a car.
我需要租一辆车。
21.Who will give me some information about car rentals?
谁会告诉我一些租车的信息?
22.I'd like to rent a car.
我想租车。
23.What kind of car would you like to rent?
你想租什么类型的车?
24.It is easy to go traveling by driving yourself.
自己开车旅游很容易。
25.It is necessary to drive by ourselves with a map.
自驾游时,需要带一张地图。
26.It is convenient to drive by yourself when go traveling.
自己开车旅游很方便。
27.Self-driving traveling provides much convenience.
自驾游提供了很多便利。
28.Traveling with a rental car is the decision of my friends and me.
我和朋友选择租车去旅游。
29.Driving a car to travel by yourself has many benefits.
自驾游有很多好处。
30.My friends and I rent a car to travel.
我和朋友租车去旅游。
31.There are many advantages for self-driving traveling.
自驾游有很多优点。
32.Self-driving traveling benefits a traveler a lot.
自驾游使旅行者受益颇多。
33.When driving by ourselves, a map is a necessity.
自驾游时带一张地图是很有必要的。
34.People who desire for freedom can choose the self-driving traveling.
向往自由的人可以选择自驾游。
35.Self-driving traveling is economical of your time.
自驾游可以节省时间。
36.Self-driving traveling is a good choice for people who love freedom.
自驾游对于向往自由的人来说是个不错的选择。
37.Self-driving traveling can save much time for you.
自驾游可以为你节省很多时间。
38.I decide to travel by bike.
我决定骑自行车去旅游。
39.What style of car do you like to hire?
你喜欢租什么类型的车?
40.It won't take much time to drive by yourself when traveling.
自驾游不会花费太多时间。
41.It is necessary to take a map when driving to travel.
自驾游时需要带一张地图。
42.People who don't want to be constrained can drive by themselves when go traveling.
不愿受约束的人可以自己开车去旅游。
旅行签证
会话 Conversation
Steven is going to travel abroad. Now he is consulting Lisa about applying for a visa.
史蒂文打算出国旅游,现在他正在向丽萨咨询如何申请签证。
Steven: Excuse me, can you tell me how to apply for a visa to America?
史蒂文:打扰了,你能告诉我如何申请赴美签证吗?
Lisa: Log on to the website of American Embassy in Beijing and fill in the application forms.
丽萨:登陆北京的美国驻华大使馆的网站,并且填写申请表。
Steven: And what should I do next?
史蒂文:接下来我应该做什么?
Lisa: Then make an appointment by telephone and wait for the interview.
丽萨:然后打电话预约,等待面试。
Steven: How long will I wait for?
史蒂文:要等多长时间?
Lisa: It all depends.
丽萨:这要视情况而定。
Steven: What's the fee for application?
史蒂文:签证申请费是多少?
Lisa:About 800 yuan.
丽萨:800元左右。
Steven: Thank you very much.
史蒂文:非常感谢你。
Lisa: You are welcome.
丽萨:不客气。
句式急救箱
办理旅游签证
1.If you want to apply to the consul for a visa, you must go to the consulate to find the consul.
如果你想向领事申请签证,你必须去领事馆找领事。
2.Do you know what I need to prepare for the application?
你知道我需要准备什么申请材料吗?
3.A consular official will take your picture and your fingerprints.
领事馆官员会采集你的照片和指纹。
4.Excuse me, do you know where the visa office is?
打扰了,你知道签证办公室在哪里吗?
5.Where can I apply for a new visa?
签证去哪儿补办?
6.Show me your passport, temporary residence certificate, application form, please.
请出示你的护照、暂住证和签证申请表。
7.You can go to the Entry Administration Division of the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau to apply for a new one.
你可以到北京市公安局出入境管理处补办一张新的。
8.Anyone wanting to cross the boundary needs a Russian visa.
任何人想跨过边界都需要俄罗斯的签证。
9.In your pocket you'll find an envelope, a passport, a visa.
你的口袋里有一个信封、一个护照、一个签证。
10.I will have an interview with the visa official tomorrow.
明天办理签证的官员要对我进行面试。
11.As soon as you are accepted, make an appointment for a visa interview at the American Embassy.
一旦你的申请被接受,就到美国大使馆预约一个签证面试。
12.How was your interview at the embassy today?
你今天去大使馆面试得怎么样?
13.The consular officer just asked me a couple of questions.
面试官只是问了我几个问题。
14.All of these is important in satisfying the requirements to get a visa.
所有这些为获得签证而需要满足的要求都很重要。
签证被拒或无效
1.There wasn't sufficient reason for your travel.
你的旅行理由不充分。
2.Have you got your visa yet?
你拿到签证了吗?
3.I was ordered to leave the country because my visa had expired.
因为我的签证到期了,我被要求离开这个国家。
4.What was the reason you were denied?
你被拒签的理由是什么?
5.My visa had expired and I might never return to my country.
我的签证已经过期了,我可能永远无法回到祖国。
6.Your visa was denied.
你被拒签了。
7.She was disappointed to know that she didn't obtain the visa to the USA.
得知没有获得去美国的签证,她很失望。
8.My first visa application was nearly turned down.
我第一次申请签证就差点遭到拒签。
讨论签证
1.Are you applying to study or travel?
你是申请去学习还是旅游?
2.He had the right visa, so he was allowed to cross the frontier.
他有合法的签证,所以他可以越过边界。
3.Where do we get the visa extension in China?
在中国我们要去哪里办理签证延期呢?
4.Conversation in middle-class households often revolves around visa and immigration applications.
中等收入家庭的话题常常包括申请签证和移民。
5.Sometimes they want to know more, particularly about what they can do, what documents they need to show to qualify for a visa.
有时候他们想知道更多,尤其是想知道他们应该怎么做,应该带什么样的证明材料才能符合签证要求。
6.The government, however, has been restricting visa access to Macao since the middle of 2005.
然而,政府自2005年年中以来就限制了去澳门的签证发放。
7.What is a "temporary residence certificate"?
什么是暂住证?
8.The process for getting a work visa is so arduous that many bright would-be immigrants give up.
申请工作签证的程序如此艰难,以致于很多聪明的准移民们都选择放弃了。
9.I can't believe how much red tape there is in getting a visa.
我真不敢相信拿到一个签证有多少手续。
10.Visa restrictions should be tightened.
签证限制应该加强。
11.It shows your proof of residency in Nanjing and is issued by your local police station.
它是你在南京的居住证明,由当地派出所开具。
12.Mainlanders need a visa to go to Hong Kong.
大陆人去香港需要获得签证。
13.I spent days gathering the appropriate documentation to prove to the USA consulate that I deserved a travel visa.
为了向美国领事馆证明我可以获得旅游签证,我用了好几天时间来搜集妥当的文件。
交通准备
会话 Conversation
Steven is going to London to travel. Now he is calling the airline to ask for the timetable.
史蒂文将要去伦敦旅行。现在他正在给航空公司打电话询问时间表。
Clerk: Hello, American Airlines.
职员:你好,这里是美国航空公司。
Steven: Hello, is there any flight to London tomorrow?
史蒂文:你好,明天有到达伦敦的航班吗?
Clerk: Let me see. Yes, there is one flight tomorrow morning.
职员:让我看看。是的,明天上午有一次到伦敦的航班。
Steven: When will the flight depart?
史蒂文:航班什么时候起飞呢?
Clerk: The departure time is eight o'clock in the morning.
职员:起飞时间是上午8点。
Steven: Is it a direct flight?
史蒂文:是直达航班吗?
Clerk: Yes, it is.
职员:是的。
Steven: What's the flight number?
史蒂文:航班号是多少?
Clerk: The flight number is AA345.
职员:AA345。
句式急救箱
时刻表
1.The new timetable will come into effect tomorrow.
新的时刻表将于明天起生效。
2.I haven't got any clue about the train timetable.
我不知道列车时刻表。
3.I will check the train timetable.
我会查看列车时刻表的。
4.Our flight takes four hours.
我们的航班飞行时间为4个小时。
5.It is a railway timetable.
这是一张列车时刻表。
6.Which flight do you take?
您乘坐的是哪次航班?
7.Will you look up the departure time of a train for me in the timetable?
你可不可以帮我在行车时刻表中查找一趟列车的出发时间?
8.What's the use of a train schedule if the trains are always late?
如果火车总是晚点,列车时刻表还有什么用?
9.The flight took off in Beijing.
那次航班由北京起飞。
10.Can I have a look at the timetable?
我可以看一下时刻表吗?
11.The railway timetable shows the time when the trains arrive and depart.
列车时刻表告诉人们火车到站和发车的时间。
启程时间
1.I need to confirm the departure time.
我要确认起飞时间。
2.When will JAL Flight 800 from New York arrive?
来自纽约的日航800班机何时抵达?
3.You can check the bulletin board.
你可以查看公告板。
4.The flight to London tonight departs at 21:30.
去往伦敦的航班于今晚9点30分起飞。
5.You may board now. The departure time is on schedule.
您现在可以登机,飞机会按时起飞。
6.What is the departure time of the flight?
航班何时起飞?
7.May I inquire about the departure time?
我可以咨询一下起飞时间吗?
8.Please tell me the departure time and arrival time.
请告诉我起飞时间和到达时间。
9.I nearly missed my flight.
我差点误了班机。
10.But we need to call right now to confirm our flight.
但我们得马上打电话确认航班。
11.Can I see the timetable for domestic flights?
我能看一下国内航班时刻表吗?
12.The timetable is obtainable freely from the airline office.
航班时刻表可以向航空公司免费索取。
13.May I look up the flight number on the airline schedule?
我可以在航程安排上查阅一下航班号吗?
14.May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以确认我的航班吗?
15.Is the departure time on schedule?
起飞时间准时吗?
16.Please check the flight information board for further information about your departure time.
请查看航班信息板,上面有您的班机起飞时间的更多信息。
17.Do you know what the new departure time is?
你知道新的起飞时间吗?
18.Let me look up the flight-table first.
让我先看一下航班表。
19.The departure time is eight o'clock at night. Is that right, sir?
起飞时间是晚上8点,对吗,先生?
20.The flight departure has been advanced to 9:00 a.m.
本航班的起飞时间已提前至上午9点。
21.The departure time is 10:00 a.m. Tuesday.
起飞时间是周二上午10点。
22.Your nonstop flight is at 9: 30 p.m.
你的直飞航班是在晚上9点半。
23.When does the Flight 215 depart?
215航班什么时候起飞?
24.The plane takes off at 12:45.
飞机12点45分起飞。
25.The earliest flight will leave Guangzhou at 9:20.
从广州出发的最早的航班是在9点20分。
机票预订
1.Can I have a one-way ticket to Los Angeles, please?
请给我一张去洛杉矶的单程票好吗?
2.Hello, Reservations. May I help you?
您好,这里是订票处,我能为您效劳吗?
3.I need to reserve a fight to New York on the 7th in the morning.
我需要订一个7号上午去纽约的航班。
4.For which day do you want your ticket?
你要订哪一天的票?
5.By the way, I don't want a night flight.
顺便说一下,我不想要夜间的航班。
6.I'd like to travel first-class.
我想要头等舱。
7.I'd like to reserve two one-way tickets to Tianjin for tomorrow.
我想预订两张明天去天津的单程票。
8.Could I book a return ticket from Beijing to Guangzhou?
我可以订一张从北京到广州的往返票吗?
9.I want to book a plane ticket from Shanghai to Beijing.
我想订一张从上海到北京的机票。
10.I'd prefer a morning flight.
我更想要早班航班。
11.I'll need an economy ticket with an open return.
我想要一张回程时间待定的经济舱机票。
12.I want to know if there is a flight sometime around 3 p.m.
我想知道下午3点左右有没有航班。
13.One way or a round trip ticket?
单程票还是双程票?
还可以这样说 Is that a one-way ticket or a return flight?
Would you like a one-way ticket or a round trip ticket?
14.Could I make a reservation for Flight 9 to Beijing?
我可以预订去北京的9号班机吗?
还可以这样说I'd like to make a reservation for Flight 9 to Beijing.
May I book a ticket of Flight 9 to Beijing?
15.Which flight do you want?
你想要哪个航班?
16.I'd like two seats on today's China Eastern Flight 8 to Beijing, please.
我想要两张今天的中国东方航空8号航班到北京的机票。
还可以这样说I'd like to buy two seats on today's China Eastern Flight 8 to Beijing.
Could I get two seats on today's China Eastern Flight 8 to Beijing?
17.Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座?
18.I want to know if there is a flight at 5 p.m. or not.
我想知道下午5点有没有航班。
19.Would you like a window or an aisle seat, Mr. Smith?
您想要靠窗还是靠过道的座位,史密斯先生?
20.You'll have a better choice if you book the tickets earlier.
如果你早一些订票,就会有更好的选择。
21.Will you be traveling first class or economy?
您是要头等舱,还是经济舱?
还可以这样说Which class would you prefer, first class or economy?
What kind of ticket do you want, first class or economy?
22.Can you book a night flight for me?
你能帮我订夜行航班吗?
23.What about Fight 516?
516次航班怎么样?
24.Book it for me, please.
我就订这班吧。
25.Is there an earlier flight?
有早一点的航班吗?
26.Would you please make my reservation to London for tomorrow?
请帮我预订明天去伦敦的航班好吗?
还可以这样说Could you make a reservation for me to London for tomorrow?
Would you mind reserving a seat to London for tomorrow?
27.What's the fare to Guangzhou, economy Class?
去广州的经济舱机票是多少钱?
还可以这样说How much money of the Economy Class to Guangzhou?
How much is it to Guangzhou, Economy Class?
28.Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?
请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?
还可以这样说Could you give me a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?
I'd like to buy a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please.
29.Are there any discount tickets for me?
有打折机票吗?
还可以这样说 Will you give me a discount?
Any tickets on discount?
Are you selling tickets at a discount price?
Can I have a discount?
30.I want to take a direct flight.
我想要直达航班。
还可以这样说I'd like to take a direct flight.
I want to take a nonstop flight.
31.I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Chicago.
我想要重新确认我的从伦敦到芝加哥的班机。
还可以这样说Would you reconfirm my flight from London to Chicago?
May I reconfirm my flight from London to Chicago?
32.I'd like to change my reservation.
我想变更我的预订。
还可以这样说Could I change my reservation?
Would you change my reservation, please?
33.Where do I pick up the ticket?
我去什么地方取机票?
还可以这样说Could you tell me where I can pick up the ticket?
Do you mind telling me where I can get the ticket?
34.My reservation number is 1991.
我的预订号码是1991。
35.When's the next plane for Shandong?
去山东的下一班飞机是在什么时候?
还可以这样说What time is the next plane for Shandong?
Could you tell me when the next plane for Shandong leaves?
36.What's the flight number and departure time?
告诉我班机号码与起飞时间,好吗?
还可以这样说Could you tell me the flight number and the departure time?
Would you mind telling me the flight number and departure time?
37.Which would you like to have, aisle seats or windows seats?
你们喜欢什么样的座位,靠通道的还是靠窗的?
还可以这样说Which seats do you want, aisle seats or window seats?
Would you prefer window seats or aisle seats?
38.I'd like to have a seat by the window.
我想要一个靠窗的座位。
还可以这样说Could I have a seat by the window?
Would you like to offer a window seat to me?
航班已满
1.I can put you on a waiting list if you would like.
如果你愿意,我可以把你排在等候名单上。
2.I'm afraid that all the flights for September 22nd are booked.
恐怕9月22号的机位已满。
3.The flight is fully booked at the moment.
现在航班都订满了。
4.I'm afraid that the flight is fully booked.
恐怕这个航班已经订满了。
5.Just a minute and I'll see if there are any other flights.
稍等一下,让我看看是否有其他航班。
6.All the day flights have been booked out.
所有的日间航班都订满了。
7.I'm afraid there will be no flight available at that time.
恐怕那时候的航班都已经订满了。
8.I'm very sorry, but the flight is fully booked.
很抱歉,那趟班机已经订满了。
船票预订
1.I want to reserve a berth of second class cabin.
我想预订一张二等船舱的卧铺票。
还可以这样说I'd like to reserve a berth of second class cabin.
Could I reserve a berth of second class cabin?
2.Do I need a reservation to go by ship?
我坐船去,需要预订吗?
还可以这样说Do I have to make a reservation if I take a ship?
Do you think I should make a reservation to go by ship?
3.All first class cabins have been reserved.
所有的一等舱的船票都被预订了。
4.Are there any unreserved first class cabin?
还有没预定的一等舱船票吗?
还可以这样说Could I get a ticket of first class cabin?
I'd like to reserve a ticket of first class cabin.
5.What time does the ship leave?
轮船在什么时候启航?
还可以这样说When does the ship leave?
Could you please tell me the departure time of the ship?
6.The ship was due to sail the following morning.
这艘轮船定于第二天早上启航。
7.Where is this ship bound for?
这艘轮船是开往哪里的?
还可以这样说Where does this ship go?
Could you tell me the terminal of this ship?
8.The ship sails at 12:00.
轮船于12点起航。
9.The ship is bound for Shanghai.
这船是开往上海的。
10.The liner sets sail at 8: 30 on July 18.
轮船在7月18日8点半启航。
11.The steamers for Shanghai leave on Wednesday.
开往上海的轮船于星期三启程。
12.The boat leaves Victoria for Southampton at 8:00.
这艘轮船于8点钟从维多利亚出发,开往南安普顿港。
13.How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
去上海的单程票多少钱?
还可以这样说What's the fare for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
How much is the fare for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
14.How much does a round trip ticket to Wuhan cost?
一张去武汉的往返票要多少钱?
还可以这样说How much is the fare for a round trip ticket to Wuhan?
What's the fare for a round trip ticket to Wuhan?
15.Do you have any tickets available for tomorrow?
你们有明天的票吗?
还可以这样说Is there any chance for me to get a ticket for tomorrow?
Any tickets left for tomorrow?
火车票预订
1.Where is the ticket office?
售票处在哪儿?
还可以这样说Where can I get tickets?
Where can I book for a seat?
2.I'd like to reserve a train ticket to Beijing.
我要预订一张去北京的火车票。
还可以这样说I've got to book my train ticket to Beijing.
I'd like to have a seat on your train for Beijing.
3.I'd like to make two reservations for the train at 8:00 tonight.
我要预定两张今晚8点的车票。
还可以这样说I'd like to reserve two tickets for the train at 8:00 tonight.
I've got to book two tickets for the train at 8:00 tonight.
4.I'd like to have two soft berth tickets to Beijing for tomorrow.
我想买两张明天到北京的软卧票。
还可以这样说May I have two soft berth tickets to Beijing for tomorrow?
I've got to buy two soft berth tickets to Beijing for tomorrow.
5.Would you like a window or an aisle seat?
你要靠窗的还是靠过道的座位?
还可以这样说Which seats do you want, a window seat or an aisle seat?
Do you want a window seat or an aisle seat?
Would you prefer a window or an aisle seat?
6.When can I pick up the ticket?
我什么时候可以拿到车票?
还可以这样说Do you think when I will get the ticket?
What time can I get the ticket?
7.How long is the ticket valid?
这张车票的有效期是多长时间?
还可以这样说How long does the ticket hold good?
What's the ticket validity time?
8.Can I get a Pullman seat?
我能买张卧铺票吗?
还可以这样说May I have a ticket on the sleeping car?
Are there berth tickets for sale?
9.May I have two lower berths?
我可以要两张下铺票吗?
还可以这样说I'd like two lower berths, please.
Could you give me two lower berths?
飞机/火车票
1.It's 5,000 yuanfor one-way tickets.
单程票是5000元。
2.The one in the morning is 1,500 yuan,while the one in the afternoon is 1,200 yuan.
早上的班机是1500元,下午那班是1200元。
3.What's the through fare to London by train?
到伦敦的火车全程票价是多少?
4.Are there any discount tickets available?
有打折票出售吗?
5.What's the fare to San Francisco, Economy Class?
去旧金山的经济舱机票多少钱?
6.The fee difference could be about ¥1,000 from Beijing to Shenzhen.
从北京到深圳的票价相差可达1000元。
7.A round trip ticket costs 60 dollars.
往返票是60美元。
8.How much does a single ticket cost?
一张单程票多少钱?
9.As for Economy Class, the one-way ticket is 8,000 RMB and the round-trip ticket is 12, 000 RMB.
经济舱的单程票价是8000元,往返票价是12000元。
10.A round trip ticket saves you about 15% of the fare.
往返票可以为您节省大约15%的费用。
11.Do you offer special prices in summer?
你们在夏季提供特价票吗?
12.It's $230 from Washington to Boston, with tax.
从华盛顿到波士顿的带税票是230美元一张。
13.The ticket fare of the train for Paris is 77 Franc.
去巴黎的火车票售价是77法郎。
14.Could you tell me what the economical fare is?
能告诉我经济舱的价格是多少吗?
改签票
1.We will endorse the latest flight for you.
我们将为您改签最近的航班。
2.Where should the endorsing office?
签票处在哪里?
3.You can keep this ticket and endorse any flight to Hangzhou within the year.
您可以保留这张机票,在一年之内可以改签任何一班飞往杭州的航班。
4.Would you like me to reschedule you for another time?
要我另外为你安排时间吗?
5.We can endorse the flight from Haikou to Guangzhou for you.
我们可以为您改签海口至广州的航班。
6.Excuse me. I have just missed the connection plane to Shanghai. Can I endorse my ticket now?
打扰一下,我错过了去上海的联程航班,我可以改签机票吗?
7.It is better for you to go to the Check-in Counter to change your flight.
您最好去柜台改签您的航班。
8.The ticket can be signed only once.
这票只能改签一次。
9.I can change my flight.
我可以改航班。
10.Could I change/transfer my ticket to a later date?
我能把机票改签到稍晚些的日期吗?
11.Can you help us reschedule it?
你能帮我们重新签票吗?
12.Excuse me, can you tell me if my ticket can be changed?
请问,我的车票可以办理改签吗?
13.I exchanged my ticket for the flight on Monday for a ticket on the same flight on the following Wednesday.
我把星期一的机票换成了同一航班下个星期三的机票。
14.Which flight do you want to change for?
您想改签为哪一班航班?
15.You only have to get your ticket endorsed at the changing station.
您只需要在中转车站改签车票。
16.Would you cancel this reservation, please, and change it for the same flight tomorrow?
请取消这次预订,改为明天同一班的飞机好吗?
17.Do you want to change that one?
您想改签吗?
18.Could you change the reservation then, please?
请你修改预订,好吗?
19.Cancel the ticket for Flight NC223 and book one seat on the same flight tomorrow.
取消NC223次航班的机票,改订明天的同一航班。
20.Could I change for a later flight on which dinner is served?
我能改签为提供晚餐的航班吗?
21.I'm sorry, your ticket can't be changed; it can only be refunded.
对不起,您的车票不能办理改签,只能退票。
22.I would like to change my reservation.
我要改变预订。
23.We can rebook you the earliest flight tomorrow.
我们可以为您改签明日最早的航班。
24.I want to change the train ticket.
我想改签火车票。
退票
1.I would like to apply for a refund of my train ticket.
我想申请退火车票。
2.I'd like a refund on this ticket.
我想退这张票。
3.Excuse me, in which window can I have my ticket refunded?
请问退票在几号窗口办理?
4.Season ticket holder will receive a refund if their train is cancelled.
定期车票持有者在其车次被取消时可以获得退款。
5.Do I have to pay for the refund?
我要付退票手续费吗?
6.Someone had just phoned in a last minute cancellation.
在最后一分钟刚好有人打电话来退票。
7.Do I have to go through complicated formalities if I ask to refund my ticket?
如果我要求退票,手续复杂吗?
8.This is your refund receipt.
这是退票收据。
9.What is your cancellation policy?
你们的退票政策是什么?
10.Do you happen to know any regulations concerning ticket refunding in the railway services?
你知道铁道部门关于退票方面的规定吗?
11.But you have to pay the fee for refund.
不过,你要支付退票费。
12.Different airlines have different regulations concerning refunding.
关于退票,不同的航空公司有不同的规定。
13.Could I get a refund for this ticket?
我可以退这张票吗?
14.At the departure station, if the application for refund is made before the train leaves, the whole fare will be returned with only service charge deducted.
在始发站,如果在列车发车前要求退票,可以退还全额票价,只扣除手续费。
15.If you ask for a refund of your ticket within 24 hours or 2 hours before the departure time, you have to pay 20% of the original fare.
如果您在24小时以内或是在飞机起飞2小时之前退票,您得按原票价的20%付退票费。
16.You'll have to submit your notice to the booking office of the railway station two hours before the train leaves.
你必须在火车发车前两小时到火车站售票处提出退票申请。
17.Where can I refund the ticket?
我可以在哪里退票?
18.The refund should be made not later than 30 days after expiry date of the ticket and only in the place where the ticket has been purchased.
旅客退票最迟应在客票有效期满后30天内,并在原购票地点办理。
19.Tickets may be turned in at the box office.
可以在购票处退票。
20.Then, please refund my ticket for me.
那么,请给我退票吧。
21.This ticket will neither be exchanged nor at the purchase price refunded.
这张票不可交换,也不能按购买价退票。
22.How many hours in advance should I return the ticket?
我应该提前几个小时退票?
23.If you want to get the ticket refunded, you should pay service charge.
如果你要退票的话,需要付手续费。