全世界都在用的旅游英语大全集
上QQ阅读APP看本书,新人免费读10天
设备和账号都新为新人

Chapter 2
出行方式

第一节 短距离交通

乘出租

会话 Conversation


Steven wants to take a taxi to go to Hongxing Hotel. Now he is talking with the taxi driver.

史蒂文想要乘出租车去红星酒店,此刻他正和出租车司机交谈。


Steven: Hello! Is your taxi engaged?

史蒂文:你好,你的出租车有人坐吗?

Taxi Driver: No, this taxi is available.

出租车司机:没有,这是空车。

Steven: Please take me to the Hongxing Hotel.

史蒂文:请载我到红星酒店。

Taxi Driver: OK. Please get in. I'm glad to serve you.

出租车司机:好的。请上车,很高兴为你服务。

Steven: Could you get there in twenty minutes?

史蒂文:你能在20分钟内赶到那儿吗?

Taxi Driver: It will take half an hour to get to the hotel.

出租车司机:到达那家酒店需要半个小时。

Steven: I am in a hurry. Please take a shortcut. I have a friend waiting for me.

史蒂文:我赶时间。请走近路吧,有个朋友正等着我呢。

Taxi Driver: OK, I promise we'll get there in twenty minutes.

出租车司机:好的,我保证在20分钟之内到那儿。

Steven: Thanks.

史蒂文:谢谢。

句式急救箱

司机用语

1.Welcome to my taxi!

欢迎乘坐我的出租车!

2.Are you looking for a cab?

你在找出租车吗?

3.Thanks for taking my taxi.

谢谢乘坐我的出租车。

4.I'm not sure. But I'll try my best.

我没有把握,但我会尽力而为。

5.Where would you like to go, sir?

先生,你要去哪里?

还可以这样说Where shall I drive you, sir?

6.I am not an unlicensed taxi driver.

我不是黑车司机。

7.It will take an hour to get there.

到那里需要一个小时。

8.Let me help you with your luggage.

我来帮您拿行李。

还可以这样说Let me carry your luggage!

9.We can take a shortcut.

我们可以抄近道。

10.Do you want me to drop you at the door?

你要我送你到门口吗?

11.The taxi is faster than the bus.

出租车比公交车快多了。

12.The fare will be shown on the meter.

车费会显示在里程表上。

13.The bus is still not coming.

公交车还没来。

14.Sorry, madam, I can't exceed the speed limit.

对不起,女士,我不能超速。

15.It will cost you double fares to leave the city.

出城的话你要付双倍车费。

16.Please show me the way as we go along.

请你沿路告诉我怎么走。

还可以这样说Please direct me the right way as we go along.

17.Is your baggage all here?

你的行李都在这儿了吗?

18.Let me put your luggage in the trunk.

让我把你的行李放到后备箱里。

19.The crowds jammed the streets, and no cars could pass.

街上挤满了人,汽车无法通行。

20.Where can I stop the car?

我要将车停在哪里?

21.It's rush hour, so I don't go to the airport now.

现在是高峰时间,所以我现在不去机场。

22.Would you like any help?

需要帮助吗?

还可以这样说Do you need any help?

23.Could you show me that place on the map?

您能在地图上给我指出来那个地方吗?

还可以这样说Would you like to show me that place on the map?

24.I promise we'll get there in half an hour.

我保证我们会在半个小时之内到那里。

25.I can't say exactly.It's about 30 yuan,perhaps.

我说不准。大概30元。

26.There's usually a lot of traffic at this time of the day.

每天的这段时间往来车辆都很多。

27.Good afternoon, Miss. Where are you going?

下午好,小姐,去哪里?

28.Can I help you?

我能为您效劳吗?

乘客用语

1.Taxi, please!

出租车!

2.Hello! Can you send a cab to No. 45 Zhongshan Road?

你好,能派辆车到中山路45号吗?

还可以这样说Hello! Could you arrange a taxi for me? My address is No. 45 Zhongshan Road.

3.I'm not in a hurry.

我不赶时间。

4.Please steer clear of the rush hour.

请避开交通高峰期。

5.Is your taxi available?

可以乘坐你的出租车吗?

6.Could you speed it up?

能开快点吗?

还可以这样说 Would you like to drive faster?

7.Please put my luggage in the trunk.

请把我的行李放到后备箱。

8.Hello, how much to go to the Olympic Village, please?

您好,去奥运村多少钱?

9.Please take me to this address.

请送我到这个地址。

10.Here is the Jinhu Hotel.

金湖酒店到了。

11.Sir, please turn right at the next corner.

师傅,请在下一个路口右转。

12.Could you please take me to the Hongxing Hotel?

你能载我去红星酒店吗?

还可以这样说To the Hongxing Hotel, please.

13.Here is your tip.

这是你的小费。

还可以这样说This is the fee for you.

14.Please send me to the airport.

请载我去机场。

15.How much is on the clock?

里程表上的金额是多少?

还可以这样说How much is on the meter?

16.Could you get there in half an hour?

你能在半个小时内赶到那儿吗?

17.What is the approximate fare to the Central Park from here?

从这里去中心花园大概要多少钱?

还可以这样说Could you tell me the approximate fare to the Central Park from here?

18.You can keep the change.

不必找零钱了。

还可以这样说Keep the change, please.

19.Please take the shortest route.

请走最近的路。

20.How much is it?

多少钱?

还可以这样说How much do I owe you?

21.How long does it take to go to the railway station by taxi?

坐出租车去火车站要多久?

22.Could you hurry up, please?

可以快点儿吗?

23.Stop the car, please!

请停车!

还可以这样说Stop right here, please!

24.May I take your taxi?

我可以乘坐你的出租车吗?

25.Would you like to get a taxi for me?

你能帮我叫辆出租车吗?

还可以这样说Would you kindly order a taxi for me please?

26.Would you show me where to catch a taxi?

你能告诉我在哪儿可以搭乘出租车吗?

还可以这样说Where can I get a taxi?

27.Where is the taxi station?

出租车站在哪里?

还可以这样说Could you tell me where I can find a taxi station?

28.Please wait a minute for me here. I'll soon be back.

请在这里等我一下,我马上就回来。

还可以这样说Would you like to wait for me here? I'll be back later.

29.Please don't drive too fast. I'm not in a hurry.

请不要开得太快,我不着急。

还可以这样说Please slow down, I'm not pressed for time.

30.Can I get a receipt?

能给我一张收据吗?

还可以这样说May I have a receipt, please?

31.You are overcharging me?

你是不是多收我钱了?

还可以这样说I'm afraid you're overcharging me.

乘公交

会话 Conversation


When the bus came, Steven got on. But he didn't know where to get off. Now he has to ask the driver to tell him.

公交车来了,史蒂文上了公交车,但是他不知道在哪里下车,于是他不得不就此询问司机。


Steven: Excuse me, do you go to the Central Park?

史蒂文:打扰一下,你这班车开往中心公园吗?

Bus Driver: Yes, this is the right bus.

公交司机:没错,就是这班车。

Steven: Could you please tell me when I get to the Central Park?

史蒂文:到中心公园时,你能告诉我一声吗?

Bus Driver: OK. I'll call out the stops.

公交司机:好的,我会报站的。

Steven: (A few minutes later.) Should I get off at the next stop?

史蒂文:(几分钟后。)下一站我该下车吗?

Bus Driver: No. Don't worry. I'll tell you to get off when we get there.

公交司机:不,别担心,到站时我会通知你下车的。

Steven: Is it a long ride?

史蒂文:要坐很久吗?

Bus Driver: No, not that long. Two more stops, and you'll get off, sir.

公交司机:不会太久,先生,再有两站,你就可以下车了。

Steven: I know. Thank you.

史蒂文:我知道了。谢谢你。

Bus Driver: Not at all.

公交司机:不客气。

句式急救箱

公交站牌

1.Excuse me, where does the No. 2 bus stop?

请问,2路车停在哪里?

还可以这样说Excuse me, could you tell me where the No. 2 bus stops?

2.Where is the bus stop for the National Palace Museum?

去故宫博物院的公交汽车站在哪里?

还可以这样说Could you tell me where the bus stop for the National Palace Museum is?

3.Excuse me, do you go to the theater?

打扰一下,你这班车开往剧院吗?

还可以这样说Excuse me, does this bus go to the theater?

4.You can take any bus going north.

你可以乘坐往北开的任何一辆公共汽车。

5.It stops at the corner of the Songshan Road.

它停在了嵩山路的拐角处。

6.Could you please tell me when I get to the zoo?

到动物园时,你能告诉我一声吗?

还可以这样说Would you like to tell me when I get to the zoo please?

7.Where is the nearest bus station?

最近的公交车站在哪里?

还可以这样说Could you tell me where the nearest bus station is?

8.Yes, this is the bus you want to take.

没错,就是这班车。

9.Excuse me, which bus should I take if I go to the National Palace Museum?

打扰一下,我要去故宫博物院该乘哪路车?

还可以这样说Excuse me, which bus should I take to go to the National Palace Museum?

10.Which bus should I take to go to the Union Station?

去联合车站要坐几路公共汽车?

11.No, not this one. Take No. 5.

不是这班,要乘坐5路车。

12.You can take the No. 5 bus.

你可以乘坐5路公交车。

13.How often do the buses run?

一班车要多长时间?

还可以这样说How often is the bus operated?

14.Are there any other buses heading in that direction?

还有其他的公交车开往那个方向吗?

还可以这样说Are there any other buses for that direction?

15.The No. 6 and No. 68 buses are heading in that direction too.

6路和68路车也开往那个方向。

16.When does the bus leave?

公交车什么时候出发?

17.When is the next bus please?

下一班车是什么时候?

还可以这样说What time will the next bus come?

18.I'll tell you when we arrive there.

等到了那里的时候我会告诉你。

19.It's at the crossing of the Ruida Road and Funiu Road.

在瑞达路和福牛路的交叉口。

20.How can I get to the Xinzheng Airport?

我怎么去新郑机场呢?

还可以这样说Could you tell me how to get to the Xinzheng Airport?

公交车里

1.How many stops are there to the Shelly Supermarket?

到雪莉超市有多少站?

2.Is it far from here?

那儿离这儿远吗?

3.You will see the No. 27 bus next to it.

你会看见27路汽车在它旁边。

4.How many stops are there to the Central Avenue?

到中央大街有几站?

5.It's the fourth stop from here.

从这儿到那儿有4站。

6.You have gone too far for your ticket so you must pay an excess fare.

你已经坐过站了,所以你要买过站车票。

7.It's about eight stops to the Columbus Circle.

去哥伦布环岛大约8站。

8.Do I have to change somewhere?

我要在什么地方转车吗?

还可以这样说At what station should I change?

9.When will it get there?

什么时候才能到达那里?

还可以这样说How long will it take to get there?

10.I'd like to get off at the next stop.

我要在下一站下车。

还可以这样说I have to step out at the next stop.

11.Where do I get off for the beach?

我到海滩要在哪里下车?

还可以这样说Where should I get off for the beach?

12.You took the wrong bus.

你搭错车了。

13.Please step to the middle and don't block the door.

请往中间走,不要堵住门。

还可以这样说Please move to the middle, and do not jam the door.

14.I forgot to get off.

我忘记下车了。

还可以这样说I didn't remember to get off.

15.Should I get off at this stop?

我应该在这一站下车吗?

还可以这样说Should I get down at this stop?

16.Where am I supposed to change?

我应该在哪里换车?

还可以这样说Where am I supposed to transfer?

17.Where should I transfer to go to the Zhongshan Railway Station?

去中山火车站我要在哪里转车?

还可以这样说Where should I change for the Zhongshan Railway Station?

18.This is the express bus.

这是直达车。

19.Do I have to transfer anywhere?

我必须在中途转车吗?

还可以这样说Need I change at some place?

20.You should get off at the zoo. Then take the No. 7 bus to the Zhongshan Station.

你应该在动物园下车,然后乘坐7路公交车去中山车站。

21.I'll tell you when you get there.

到了我会通知你的。

还可以这样说I'll inform you when you get there.

22.You can get off at the next stop, and then take the No. 5 bus to your destination.

你可以在下一站下车,然后乘坐5路公交车到达目的地。

23.This is where you get off.

你该下车了。

还可以这样说Time for you to get off.

24.No need to change.

不需要转车。

25.Be sure you don't go past your station.

小心别坐过站。

26.This is No. 7, and you should take the No. 6 bus.

这是7路公交车,你应该乘坐6路公交车。

27.Could you please tell me when I get to the museum?

到博物馆的时候,你能告诉我吗?

还可以这样说Would you like to tell me when I get to the museum, please?

28.There's no need to change. This is an express bus.

不需要转车,这是直达车。

29.How much is the fare to go to Wangfujing Street?

到王府井大街多少钱?

30.Would you tell me where I should get off?

你能告诉我,我该到哪儿下车吗?

还可以这样说Could you tell me where I should get off?

31.Thank God! I caught the last bus.

谢天谢地,我赶上了最后一班车。

32.Where should I get off for the zoo?

我到动物园应该在哪里下车?

33.You will get there after two more stops.

还有两站路你就到那儿了。

乘地铁

会话 Conversation


Bob is on the subway, but he doesn't know if he gets on the right train. So he asks a lady for it.

鲍勃在地铁上,可是他不知道是否坐对了车,所以他向一位女士询问。


Bob: Excuse me, may I ask you if I am in the right direction?

鲍勃:打扰了,我可以问问我坐对方向了吗?

Lady: Where would you like to go?

女士:你想去哪里?

Bob: I want to go to the museum.

鲍勃:我想去博物馆。

Lady: Yes, this is the right direction.

女士:是的,你坐对方向了。

Bob: Do you know where I need to get off?

鲍勃:你知道我需要在哪里下车吗?

Lady: Don't worry. I can call you when you get there. I will get off at the same stop.

女士:不必担心。到那儿的时候我可以叫你。我也是在那一站下车。

Bob: Do you know how long it will take us to get there?

鲍勃:你知道到那里得多长时间吗?

Lady: It is very long. Maybe it will take more than one hour to get there.

女士:要很久。大概到那儿会需要一个多小时。

Bob: Oh, I know. Thank you very much.

鲍勃:哦,我知道了。非常感谢你。

Lady: Not at all.

女士:不用谢。

句式急救箱

地铁站

1.Let's take the MRT. It's faster and cheaper.

我们坐地铁吧,地铁更快更便宜。

2.Which line should we take if we go to Danshui?

我们要搭哪一条线去淡水?

3.We should take the red line. Let's get the tickets at the Automatic Ticket Vending Machine.

我们应该搭红线。我们到自动售票机买票吧!

4.How much money should I insert in the slot?

我应该要投多少钱进去?

5.Later you have to place your ticket near the sensor.

稍后你必须把票放在靠近感应器的地方。

6.Excuse me. Which line should I take to get to the Taipei Zoo by MRT?

请问一下,我乘坐地铁哪一条线可以到台北动物园?

7.You should take the brown line.

你应该搭棕色线。

8.How much is the ticket from Taipei Train Station to Danshui by MRT?

从台北火车站乘地铁到淡水的票价是多少?

9.Excuse me. Where can I buy the ticket?

打扰一下,我可以在哪里买到票?

10.You can buy it at the Automatic Ticket Vending Machine or buy an easy card at the ticket booth.

你可以在自动售票机那里买票或是在售票亭买一张悠游卡。

11.How can I take the MRT?

我该怎么坐地铁?

12.You can choose the line which can go to the nearest station of your destination.

你可以选择这样一条路线,方便你到达离目的地最近的车站。

车厢里

1.It's so crowded. All the seats are taken.

好挤!没有空余的椅子了。

2.It's a priority seat. We can not take it. We should give the seat to those old, pregnant and disable people.

那是爱心座位,我们不能坐。我们要把座位让给老年人、孕妇和残疾人。

3.Yeah, you are right. Let's stand. It takes only about 20 minutes.

嗯,你是对的,我们站着吧!只需要20分钟左右。

4.If we go to Danshui in the morning on weekdays, we are sure to have seats since it's not in the rush hour.

如果我们在平日里的早上去淡水,一定会有位子坐,因为不是交通高峰时段。

5.Please give your seats to old people, pregnant women and disable people.

请让座给老人、孕妇和残疾人。

6.Please keep the priority seats for old people, pregnant women, disable people and children.

请将爱心座留给老人、孕妇、残障人士和小孩。

7.You need to transfer the subway at Taipei Train Station to Danshui.

你必须在台北火车站换乘地铁到淡水。

骑自行车

会话 Conversation


Steven is fond of cycling, because he thinks it convenient and good for environmental protection.

史蒂文喜欢骑自行车,因为他觉得骑自行车既方便又环保。


Mary: Hi, Steven! What do you like to do during the weekend?

玛丽:嘿,史蒂文,你周末的时候喜欢做什么?

Steven: I love cycling. On Saturday morning I usually ride my bike around the city or along the country road for almost two hours.

史蒂文:我喜欢骑自行车,星期六早上我通常要花大约两个小时骑自行车在城里转一转,或沿着乡间小路骑车。

Mary: That's great! I think it does you a lot of good.

玛丽:真不错,我想骑自行车对你有很多好处。

Steven: So it does.

史蒂文:确实是。

Mary: But why do you choose cycling at first?

玛丽:但是最初你怎么会选择骑自行车呢?

Steven: Because it is convenient and good for environmental protection.

史蒂文:因为骑自行车方便又环保。

Mary: You are really a good citizen.

玛丽:你真是个好公民。

Steven: That's just what I can do.

史蒂文:这只是我能做的。

句式急救箱

骑车兜风

1.We did a lot of cycling on the outskirts of our city last month.

上个月我们经常在市郊骑自行车兜风。

2.Cycling enjoyed a vogue at the end of the nineteenth century.

19世纪末骑自行车曾风靡一时。

3.Riding bikes to travel is really a wonderful experience.

骑自行车旅行的确是很美妙的体验。

4.I love to ride my bike for exercise in warm weather.

我喜欢在暖和的天气骑自行车锻炼身体。

5.My husband loves to bike for an excursion.

我丈夫喜欢骑自行车去郊游。

6.She pedaled her bicycle slowly up the hill.

她骑自行车慢慢上山。

7.Do you like traveling by bike?

你喜欢骑自行车旅行吗?

8.We cycled through the park.

我们骑自行车穿过公园。

骑车好处多

1.Riding bicycle is a healthy form of exercise.

骑自行车是一种有益健康的锻炼方式。

2.Riding a bike is good exercise.

骑自行车是很好的运动。

3.When I returned home, the first thing I did is to start cycling.

一回家,我首先要做的就是去骑自行车。

4.You get a great feeling from cycling.

骑自行车使你感觉很好。

5.Bike riding is an excellent cardio exercise.

骑自行车是一项很好的锻炼心肺功能的运动。

6.They cycle to work every day to keep fit.

为了保持健康,他们每天骑自行车去上班。

7.Cycling can save money and is a great exercise.

骑自行车既省钱又是一种很好的运动。

8.That workout on the bicycle has given me an appetite.

骑自行车锻炼使我有了食欲。

9.I have persisted for one year in riding my bicycle just to keep fit.

我坚持骑了一年自行车就是为了保持健康。

10.Cycling is good for your health.

骑自行车对健康有好处。

11.I ride my bike every day to lose weight.

我每天骑自行车是为了减肥。

12.Riding a bicycle is very good exercise to help you keep fit.

骑自行车是一种很好的健身运动。

13.Bicycling doesn't pollute the air.

骑自行车不会污染空气。

14.Walking, running, and cycling are all healthy forms of sports.

走路、跑步和骑自行车都是有益于健康的运动方式。

15.People who bicycled often had a 2 percent drop in eye pressure.

经常骑自行车的人眼睛的压力降低了2%。

16.I will ride my bike for at least five times a week!

我一周至少要骑5次自行车。

17.I lost 8 pounds within two months by biking.

我通过骑自行车两个月就瘦了8英磅。