蜗牛慢吞吞
上QQ阅读APP看书,第一时间看更新

混战中我们一起摔倒在地。

In the melee we both fell to the ground.

他带着尖刺的爪子割破了我柔嫩的身体,

His sharp claws dug into my soft underbelly.

一股剧痛袭来,

A sharp pain shot through me;

我一阵眩晕。

I fainted away.

当我从疼痛中醒来,

When the pain passed and I revived,

发现他也一动不动地躺在那里,

I saw that he was lying there motionless too

仿佛已经死去。

As if he were dead.

我定神细看,

I took a careful look,

才发现,

Only to discover

原来那只是一个蝉蜕而已,

It was just a cicada's carapace.

我顿时呆若木鸡。

I was dumbfounded.

我在伤痛中冷静反省,

Despite the pain I calmed myself and reflected:

自己竟然荒唐地向一个毫无生命的空壳搏击,

How absurd I had been, to strike at a lifeless shell.

它根本不会伤害我,

There was no way it could have hurt me;

一切都是自己在伤害自己,

I had brought it all on myself.

我们常常是自己给自己树敌。

We often make enemies for ourselves.

我拖着伤痕累累的身体

Dragging my scarred body

更加缓慢地前行,

I went onward even more slowly.

心中昂扬的斗志也没了踪影。